Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sum up of 2010

What is one line that can sum up your 2010 year? If you are like me, you may not be able to use one line. I look forward to reading your entries. God bless you all.

To God be the glory!


This 2010 year has been off the chain for me.


I have had an amusement park of a year. As I entered into it, I was amazed at all the rides I was to go on, and although there were many rides, I walked to the ones that were just right for me. Just before entering on any rides, I came to a face painting booth, and it felt like the right way to start my journey through the park, so now I had a bright painted face and was ready for what lied ahead.


After going on some rides, I stop at a (salt water taffy store) that stretched me out over and over again, yet did not tear me while adding more of a flavor to me.


Then I found myself in this old pottery store, that actually made jars from clay, and I began to form over and over again, as the potter molded me just right to His liking. At times it seemed as if I were to be a jar for trash, but in the end result the potter decided I would be a jar to hold in His most precious belonging for all to see and to touch.


Now I am on a ride, that is cool, and has great views of the entire park, but wait! He comes an unexpected twist, I have to go through a large waterfall, and I'm going to get all wet. Everything I had placed on me from the beginning was washed away, and I felt just like how I started. Plain for all to see, but as I exited off the ride, something inside me said, 'it never was the make-up that made you this way, but the overwhelming feeling you had when you first entered in this park.' So, I felt better and shortly afterwards the same feeling came back without the make-up and I knew that it was the overwhelming love that made me feel like this, nothing else.


Before I realized it I saw the exit to the amusement park, and had a overwhelming feeling of satisfaction not only from me, but from the owner of this park, as I enjoyed the long walk, and all the rides I went through.


From start to finish of my 2010 year I was in this amusement park and was part of the amusement park. An incredible feeling.

Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Psalm 27:4-5 (my prayer)

The one thing I ask of the Lord—the thing I seek most—is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment