Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Testimony

To all of you, my audience; God's audience, I share my heart with you,
because the love that I have in me for God compels me to do so.


I'm so comitted to God. My heart, and my attention are all to Him, and
it gets stronger by the day.


Indeed, I pray that my path remains very clear, as in my heart and on
my mind is nothing but God, His children, and speaking the Gospel of
Christ to as many of God's children He will place before my path
before my time on this earth is up.

I never shared this with anyone that I can rememer while growing up.
Through my early years I always felt something different about me, and
something reaching out to me.

Low and behold 29 years into my life, it became very clear that it was
God.

I never gave thought to what I wanted to do with my life while I was
in high school, and I always felt lost. All I knew is that I had a
tremendous amount of love in me, and didn't know how to share it.

I went from relationship to relationship, and it still didn't seem as
if the love was being shared correctly. So, I spiraled down my life,
getting older, and feeling like I had no purpose.

When 2006 rolled around, I got a glimpse of what the love in me was
about, I felt something in me, but I refused it. Why? I could blame it
on immaturity of my youth, but I firmly believe I wasn't ready to face
it.

Three years go by, and I found myself leaving my wife; my failed
marriage, and I felt useless. Without wanting to live, yet again. When
I sunk to my lowest, and felt my weakest, that's when the love in me,
became stirred up, and I felt strength to lift my head up, and face
what I wasn't ready to face three years back.

It was God from my beginning. It was always Him. I was created for
Him. That is why the love wasn't reciprocated back to me as I gave it
out. The love I had stored up in me was for God, and what He would
call me to do.


As I type these words of Truth, and Love, my heart beats so rapidly,
as I speak of my beloved; my God.

Maybe what I'm writing seems crazy to you, or maybe not. Either way, I
felt compelled to share this, and I am moved to share it with others,
not only with this written word, but with my voice, my body, my entire
life.

May God grant me the priviledge and honor to write, speak, and teach
His Word to every soul, He has instore for me to meet. Amen!

My prayer for YOU: That God will stir up in you a love and a
purposeful driven life. It's in Jesus name, I pray. Amen!


God bless you all,
Flavio- His Servant

Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Psalm 27:4-5 (my prayer)

The one thing I ask of the Lord―the thing I seek most―is to live in
the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the
Lord's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal
me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will
place me out of reach on a high rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment