Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A sinner's prayer for Salvation

If you are feeling a nudge in your heart that has you knowing there is more, and something is missing from your life, and a voice in your heart is speaking lightly to you saying 'I'm what you are missing. It's time,' then I invite you to pray this prayer for Salvation quietly and sincerely:

Lord Jesus. I repent of my sins. Come into my heart. Wash me clean. I make you my Lord & Savior. Amen.


The Bible teaches that once you have embraced Jesus as Lord and Savior over your entire life, all of heaven applauds you.


I don't know if you ever received or witnessed a standing ovation, but it's overwhelming. Just imagine, heaven applauding for you and your decision right now.


Im so proud of you for your decision. God bless you.


If you prayed this, will you contact me at mightymanof_god@yahoo.com? Thanks!


____________________________________________________________________________________
Get your own web address.
Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment