Thursday, July 8, 2010

My amazement continues

July 8, 2010

Today, someone tells me that my face looks great. They said my face looks so light (brimming with youth). This was told to me after, I said I was going to pursue my passion for ministry. I also told this individual, that I have received many other compliments along that line, and I said, that through a life with, and for God, your youth (joy in simplicity, without worry or concern) is restored.

She was delighted to hear of my passion for God, and said that I was lucky to have found my purpose in life at such an early age. I told her, that it's never too late to realize your purpose in life.

I was grateful to speak to her about my beautiful Father, and I was very grateful for the many I spoke to, today concerning this very thing.

I was blessed to have witnessed God reaching and tugging at a mans' heart today, and bringing peace onto this man, who then opened up to me about a struggle that he once had, and he went further onto asking me if we could get together to speak more about God, and the Bible. Indeed the Lord blesses me, and hears my prayers. All praise be to God! Amen!

If anything is taken from the words above, let it be this; it is never too late in your life, to seek God, and come to personally know the greatest love of all...God.


Be blessed.

Sent from Flavio's iPhone

Thought Provoking: It started with the Father, and spread through the Spirit, and was confirmed in the Son


1 Corinthians 9:27
...I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.


[muchtodoaboutgodthesequel.blogspot.com]

[flugo315.blogspot.com]

[facebook.com/MightyManOfGod]

No comments:

Post a Comment