Friday, July 2, 2010

Light & Salt [Who we are]

July 2, 2010

In everything that we do, we set an example for someone watching, or in some situation we find ourselves in. This is exactly what God knew to be for all life. Therefore, He said we are to be the 'Light, and Salt,' for all to see.

Of course with all things, unless you have seen an example of it, and in many cases, several examples of it, you wouldn't know what to do, or how to go by doing it.

Here's a break down (a definition if you will) of what being the 'Light & Salt,' to the world is:


The Truth! [Light&Salt]

Light: We must be the guiding force of all that God has created, and called for His children to be, and lead by example just as Christ did.

Salt: We are to be the preservation of who Christ was on earth, and who Christ is, in Heaven.


God is this Light, and He preserves all that is a good example of how to live a life for all things good.

For myself, God was the only one to remove my anger, depression, frustration, and hate (that's right, I hated).

In the Bible, it teaches that to hate (is equal to a person who commited murder), so by that standard I was a murderer.

This may seem harsh, but for a person such as myself, it helped me realize myself in a (Light), that I hadn't realized before.

God awakened me, to a life, that I now see worth living, as I , all too many times, wanted to end my life (atleast the thought of it).

God is my Truth! I have realized Him, as He has always realized me. Amen!


Be blessed my friends.

Sent from Flavio's iPhone

Thought Provoking: It started with the Father, and spread through the Spirit, and was confirmed in the Son

[muchtodoaboutgodthesequel.blogspot.com]

[flugo315.blogspot.com]

[facebook.com/MightyManOfGod]

No comments:

Post a Comment