Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Great intimacy with my Father: Divine relationships

July 27,2010


[Received July 20, 2010]

This is what my Father says and shows me: 'Just as Jesus, spoke out to the many of my Truth, so shall you. But I choosed 12, who would know Him intimately. Out of the 12, three (Peter, James, and John) were witnesses of an even more intimate level of my Truth through Jesus. Now out of those 3, there were 2 (Peter, and John), who witnessed even greater intimacy, and were transformed to do great things in my name, and out of the 2, there was one (John) who endured with great intimacy, in which the Christ spoke of great and wonderful things to come. This is who you are, and exactly what is to be in your ministry for me, here on earth. It is well with me, so be blessed.'

Whoa!, that's crazy..all praise be to God.


"God's Word, is the music of life." -MMOG

Proverbs 24:3-5
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment