Friday, June 25, 2010

Good quote

6/25/2010

One of my friends listed this as one of their favorite quotes.

"The worst thing about being lied to, is knowing you weren't worth the truth."


What I find most uniquely inspiring about this quote, is the relationship I have with this person. I now consider this individual a friend, yet when we first met, it wasn't under the easiest of situations, and it was down right misery.

But, my Father, our God, in that moment was already blessing our paths, and although I wasn't living my life for Him, but rather doing life without Him from my choosing, He had other plans in store for me; in store for us.

Little did I know, roles would be changed, and the misery would be taken away.

I am very grateful to God for the change in our lives. Why? The roles we play know, brought much more peace to our lives, and in my life, it lead me to live solely for Him, as I would find a need to rely on Him for all things. Amen! to that.


As I always say "All things are truly God."

Just realize the weight towards those words, in the quotes above.

If God is Truth, and all He does, is show us His Truth. When we don't live our lives to respond in His Truth, we are lying to Him. In that very moment, and so many times, this moment lasts a lifetime; we were saying and showing God, He isn't worth it. *Food for thought*

Be blessed children.


Sent from Flavio's iPhone

'In the world, dependency is seen as immaturity. But in God's Kingdom, dependance on Him is a prime measure of maturity.'

[muchtodoaboutgodthesequel.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment