Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simply Beautiful

6/29/2010 (but it is now 2:33am)

Today, as I woke up just before 12am, I was filled in my Father's beautiful Spirit, and I couldn't go back to sleep, as I was receiving so many things.

So, I accepted this blessing in full, and posted my new teaching "Your True Calling," to my blog [muchtodoaboutgodthesequel.blogspot.com] and I sent some blessings to some new friends on facebook, as well as old. I was also blessed with this (which is just inevitable, once His Spirit is in you):

"Your Spirit is the most beautiful thing my Lord. It can only be classified as beautiful in all it's perfection. It is the most beautiful sight my eyes will ever see. It's the most beautiful sound my ears will ever hear. It's the most beautiful feeling my hands, and heart will ever feel. It sets the most beautiful path, my feet will ever walk on. It has the most beautiful aroma, I will ever smell, and taste. Simply beautiful you are." MMOG

As it is in Heaven, to praise the Father continuously without pause, so shall it be on earth. This is Truth! If you can accept it, count yourselves blessed.


My endless service, in His name.
Flavio.

2:40am

Sent from Flavio's iPhone

'In the world, dependency is seen as immaturity. But in God's Kingdom, dependance on Him is a prime measure of maturity.'

[muchtodoaboutgodthesequel.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment