Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/2/11 6:15pm

3 Things in my Heart and on my Mind
 
 
    When I was in a supervisor role at a company I previously worked at, I would lead by example, in order to get my team charged up for the day and the task at hand. There were three things I would say and show my team:

    Do all things with a sense of Purpose, Intention, and Urgency, then at the end of the day you can be reassured you did your best and no one could say otherwise.

 
[Purpose] means Let that be the goal for you and see it all the way through (not for make believe).

*So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing.
(1 Corinthians 9:26)


[Intention] means Saying and doing things to spark something in someone

*Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." (Matthew 19:26)


[Urgency] means Be ready to go at all times (don't get caught sleeping).

*'These are your instructions for eating this meal: Be fully dressed, wear your sandals, and carry your walking stick in your hand. Eat the meal with urgency, for this is the Lord's Passover.' (Exodus 12:11)
 
 
 
 
Verses that inspired me in much of this teaching: Read 1 Corinthians 9:23-27
 
 
 
"Purpose Intention Urgency"
 
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24
 
 
 
God bless you all.
In God's Love,
Flavio.
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment