Friday, January 28, 2011

Verse 29

Today I find myself in the Old Testament portion of my awesome! Bible in the book of Numbers. Chapter 18. Verse 29. It's very interesting and inspiring. Speaking on duties, offerings, and tithes, and so much more. What's so amazing, is that verse 29 "Be sure to give the best portion of the gifts given to you," not only expresses gifts as to what is considered to be of great worth to God's people Israel in the Old Testament, but in this day and age, what's considered of great worth to all of us. 

These words are so relevant still; 'We are to be sure to give the best' of what is of great worth to us. So I thought of what is of great worth to me (and I invite you to do the same) that I can BE SURE to give to the Lord:

My Heart
My Mind
My Body
My Family
My Career
My Time
My Effort
My Dreams
My Hopes
My Desires
My Needs
My Money
My Talent
My SELF
My LIFE

all the above listed was created to be and stand for POSITIVE/OUR BEST


even our negative: My Worries; My Fears; My Anxiousness; My Uncertainty can be given to the Lord where He will put an end to them for GOOD.


Verse 29 says to 'GIVE to the Lord the BEST' but it's a GREAT way to receive it as GIVE BACK (return the favor/blessing) to the Lord as the Word says 'God created everything through him and nothing was created except through him.' (John 1:3)

Why don't we SPOIL God for a change. *Food for thought*



I am always so grateful to receive such blessings from God, and the priviledge and honor to remain sharing my heart for God with you continues to be such a GREAT reward to me.

I love THE LIFE!


May the grace of God be with you and upon you more and more.


To God be the Glory! I love you all,
Flavio.



Signature from Flavio's iPhone: 
[Don't waste your talents on yourself; it's a GRAND gesture of selfishness]

 
Matthew 25:29 (New Living Translation)

29 To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.






No comments:

Post a Comment