Friday, January 21, 2011

A sinners Goal and Gratefulness

As I walk around all I see is the fast pace of this world flying by, but I remain focused. Moving forward, with my eyes gazing forward into the great beyond, unknown to the world, but so familiar to me. Yes! It's my Savior, and He continues to say, 'Stay the course child. Victory is at hand!'

Instantly a warmth comes over me and tears swell up in my eyes and I sigh, because my Hero spoke His loving words to Me! Me, a man who is flawed. Thank you my Lord. Thank you.



Signature from Flavio's iPhone: 
(Torn between two worlds)

21 To me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. 22But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don't know which is better. 23 I'm torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me. 24 But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.

 25 Knowing this, I am convinced that I will remain alive so I can continue to help all of you grow and experience the joy of your faith. 




No comments:

Post a Comment