Thursday, January 20, 2011

G.O.A.T.

This is what the Lord says and shows me: Look to me and become the
G.O.A.T.

'Whatever you do, as you look to me, you have already accomplished the
goal; all you need to do now is execute on it. Whether you are a
writer, a singer, or a speaker; you are the best at it if you write
and have received it. If you sing and praise in it. If you speak and
have heard it.'

Everything you do for the good of mankind and always to glorify the
Lord will seal you as the G.O.A.T.

You Lord, I look to exemplify; the Greatest Of All Time. Amen!


Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Psalm 27:4-5 (my prayer)

The one thing I ask of the Lord―the thing I seek most―is to live in
the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the
Lord's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal
me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will
place me out of reach on a high rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment