Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Campfire Story

If anyone has gone camping or heard of those who have gone camping, a major part of camping are the campfire stories at night.

A group of individuals surround a campfire and share scary stories, funny stories, even heartfelt stories.

For myself I express to others one of my fondest moments to share, and be a part of and that's the moment someone who was lost became found by receiving Jesus as Lord and Savior, and I have deemed these moments in the lives of His children as the "Campfire Story."


For myself my campfire story started back in January 1, 2006 between 3-4am (the first act), and then it continued July 3rd 2009 late in the night (the second act which was accompanied by a gift that would not leave me or be taken from me).

I am in the middle of act 2 which is the longest act. Act 3 is by far the greatest. I look forward in FAITH for this time to come. 

*Loving this Play/Art dictatates Life*


What's your Campfire Story?   



Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

[The Gift that will never leave or can be taken away]

John 14:16-17 (New Living Translation)

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn't looking for him and doesn't recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you.








No comments:

Post a Comment