Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your Plan B

'In the darkness we need to continue to believe what God did in the
Light.'

"If you find yourself in your Plan B, don't let go of your Faith, but
look to God, to continue to finish the work He has for you in His Plan
A." F. Lugo (inspired by midday connection via 89.3fm)

If you find yourself in an area of your life where you went from good
to now what seems bad, and you are no longer in a comfortable state of
living, please, I urge you to not lose hope but place all your faith
in God that He will place His peace into your discomfort and you will
come to no longer just survive but in Christ you will now Thrive.

If you read this, and have found yourselves in a Plan B, my heart goes
out to you all. I know what it is to fear or worry about uncertainties
in life, but I also know what it is to have joy when God meets us in
our uncertainty with His constant certainty. Please continue to
believe that a better way does exist and allow your hope to grab ahold
of God's faithfulness.

I love you all.
God bless

Flavio- your brother in the Faith


Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Psalm 27:4-5 (my prayer)

The one thing I ask of the Lord―the thing I seek most―is to live in
the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the
Lord's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal
me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will
place me out of reach on a high rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment