Saturday, January 8, 2011

New beginnings indeed

Yesterday brought a great moment into my life, and not because of
something I did, but of what I confessed (stated from the depths of my
soul) that brought great glory and honor to my Lord and Savior; I
spoke the words "Many of us don't even know who we are, but I know now
why I exist."

As I further shared my life, my existence, my business which is God;
and sharing His Love, His Truth, His Word with all that the Lord
presents to me, I was overwhelmed at the thought that what I know,
feel, and have pumping out from my heart, God makes known and
available to everyone. That is an overwhelming sensation and Truth to
receive. All glory to God for such a blessing and Truth into my life.
Amen!


Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Psalm 27:4-5 (my prayer)

The one thing I ask of the Lord―the thing I seek most―is to live in
the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the
Lord's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal
me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will
place me out of reach on a high rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment