Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Journal of my heart

This morning as I brushed my teeth, I was speaking with my Father and going to Him for advice.

I asked Him, 'Father, am I to believe that all the mistakes I've made in my life have caused me to be where I am at now, and if so, should I have the enemy manipulate my thoughts in order to lead me astray? Or am I to believe that no matter what mistakes I've made in my past, your promise to have a plan to prosper me and give me a hope is exactly my present as you build my future.?


I received and then said, I will choose the latter to believe as your Word says it so beautifully in (Jeremiah 29:11-13).


Thank you my Lord for guiding and counseling me through your beautiful Spirit in a moment of confusion and weakness.


My surroundings may be of confusion and clutter, but you oh Lord are crystal clear to me. All praise be to you for being exactly what you said you were in Psalm 23 'The Lord is my Shepherd, I have all that I need...'

Amen!


*Do you ever have moments in your life that you struggle with uncertainty, and wonder if the direction you are going is the direction that is meant for you? If so, you are not alone.

And I illustrate these next words in complete humility, as they are words spoken to me by others:

•'I've never seen a stronger walk with God then yours.'

•'I've never known anyone to receive from God as you do.'

•I have even heard this one; 'when I look at you, I see God.'


I have illustrated these picture words to you for one reason. To show you that we all may be surrounded by many things bombarding us, that could easily build us up to something we don't need to be, but if we remain humble and look to God we will be guided correctly in life and nothing will carry us away from the correct direction.


The greatest advice to live by is this; "Remain humble in every circumstance, and [treat and do onto others as you would like to be treated."]

[ ] = Golden Rule (Matthew 7:12)


*We all need to learn to say 'This too shall pass.'

*such words above are illustrated in (Deuteronomy 30:1-10)



God is Love, and in His Love I love you all.

Flavio.





Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Matthew 24:35 (New International Version, ©2010)

35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.


A promise! Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment